Graphics-ART
Hey there and welcome to GraphicsArt, here at graphicsart we have lots of resources and tutorials to get you started in design, if you are already at graphics designer share your work with our community here and you will recieve feedback from our members and staff.

PLEASE GUESTS REGISTER AS YOU CAN NOW SEE WE HAVE DISCARDED THE VIEWING OF RESOURCES AND DESIGN SECTIONS FOR GUEST VIEWING, ONLY MEMBERS CAN VIEW THIS NOW.

Register below to join our community, all the best GraphicsArt staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graphics-ART
Hey there and welcome to GraphicsArt, here at graphicsart we have lots of resources and tutorials to get you started in design, if you are already at graphics designer share your work with our community here and you will recieve feedback from our members and staff.

PLEASE GUESTS REGISTER AS YOU CAN NOW SEE WE HAVE DISCARDED THE VIEWING OF RESOURCES AND DESIGN SECTIONS FOR GUEST VIEWING, ONLY MEMBERS CAN VIEW THIS NOW.

Register below to join our community, all the best GraphicsArt staff.
Graphics-ART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add reps/thanks?

Go down

How to add reps/thanks? Empty How to add reps/thanks?

Post by .eZe Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Find this useful? Add thanks&reps Smile!
How to add reps/thanks? Addreps
How to add reps/thanks? Thanksfs

Ok guys, a FAQ is how do i add thanks on this useful post? How do i add reps for this user? Well thanks button is activated once you reach 30 posts, the reps button is always there though however you are limited to only 5 reps add per day (2 to the same user), the thanks and reps buttons are located at the top of the post of the user; next to quote, online status etc.

When a member recieves thanks his reps at the side will increase, if you add reps the same will happen. Smile

here is a screenshot you will have when you have 30 posts.
( i use willz post as example ).
How to add reps/thanks? Willz.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
.eZe
.eZe
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum